Saturday, August 2, 2008

All's Well that Ends Well

Tubing down the Provo River was the high adventure summer activity for the weekend. I had never done it before. Provo is no "lazy river"...






Still smiling!! After lost sunglasses, lost flip flops, two girls with possible broken toes, a bleeding knee, lacerated toes, and frozen hands we still had fun. No river can conquer us!

Once again I learned that I cannot maintain body heat. Despite the 90 degree temp outside, when I got out of the river I realized I could hardly move my hands- frozen from paddling with them. the river is - chilly. I had painful pins and needles while they defrosted. How pathetic! But, I will take frozen hands over the battle wounds and loses the other two faced. They struggled a little bit to keep in the middle...



Merely a flesh wound...



After tubing it was a day with family! Finally, we all got together! Siblings et al- including the latest edition Clara Rae! We have waited a long time for her! The two babies loved to play together. Tim and Andrea had a new glow- First time Aunt and Uncles.





All Natural Aunt and baby Clara

The computer is being taking away from me... will have to finish this later. Look for more pictures soon!

No comments: