Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ambivalent?

Have you ever had to - for your own best interest and well-being- convince yourself that you don't want or like something anymore? To take something you were almost addicted to and become ambivalent towards it? Is it really possible? Or does the principle: out of sight out of mind need to be vigilantly adhered to? I am sure time takes care of most things- but... Recently I had done an award winning job of convincing myself I had become quite ambivalent... only to discover upon confrontation, I was not nearly as ambivalent as I had thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this about what I think it is about?.... as in our conversation about some t h i n g.... hmmmmm.... you may not be ambivalent but you are a conundrum ... still trying to figure you out as I guess you are too.