Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stewart Rehab

In November 2007 we moved into our new space for work. Steward Rehab takes up the entire 4th floor of the surgical center at the site of the old McKay- Dee Hospital. The floor is divided into 3 main areas- a gym for sports and orthopedics (that's me), an adult neurological gym (in the middle), and on the other end a pediatrics gym. Somewhere in the middle are speech, OT, and wound care treatment rooms and a conference room. I didn't take pictures of the whole floor, only where I tend to spend my time.

Front entrance- showing about 2/3 the building


View from the front entrance- Weber State is directly across the street

Front Desk- take a right and you enter the gym and see...
... this
This is a view looking at the door leading to the front desk


The sports and ortho gym- hard to get it all in, but you get the idea...

1 of 3 lovely treatment rooms- this one has the traction machine where we pull people apart. =)


Return to sport multipurpose room- (I spy Heather) Also to be used for Pilates and yoga classes.

Pilates Studio


Behind the scenes- communal desk space. Learning to share all over again.
If any one is disappointed in not seeing the conference room or other PT gyms let me know... I aim to please. So there you have it-- a virtual tour of my work. All in all a great place- it has it's rough spots- but no one has a utopia for work.

2 comments:

SRA said...

It looks really, really nice...all the equipment, the nice view outside, etc.

Anonymous said...

I like the new digs - a lot. Campus association is a plus. However, I think all professionals should have their own space / desk!