Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost Caught Up

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but this is my something like my 5th post for the day. I am desperately trying to get caught up. It has been an enjoyable morning of seeing the wonderful things I have done in the last couple of months. This post is simply an eclectic mix of the odds and ends that are left. Then in an hour or so I'm off to create new memories. Yellowstone with Emily! As much as I may belly ache about being single still.... There are a few perks-





First Hike of the Year





Awesome co-workers
Heather Hinz, Melissa Wilson (AKA miracle worker), and Me












Lake Blanche- yes there was plenty of snow to traverse to get there.


















Over flowing spring run off











I can run but I can't hide



Why not have dinner in Wyoming?



Fun with chickens- and yes we hypnotized it.



The girls get together to celebrate Andrea's B-day.
I am so lucky to be such good friends with my sister-in-laws












UMMM... I love that girl




My movie date with Jacob!
And I really enjoyed "How to Train Your Dragon"

1 comment:

SRA said...

Yay for Yellowstone. I have some other friends I think are going there this weekend too. I myself am going to Monticello with my ward. Good times to be had by all.