Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quotations

I have had these quotes sitting on my desk waiting for me to record for too long! I don't even remember how long. So I am finally getting through the backlog of things to do and here is checking one of those things off my list. Hooray!!
These quotes were courtesy a RS retreat.

Love is a great beautifier.
- Louise May Alcott

Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.
- Rosalind Russell

Elegance does not consist of putting on a new dress.
- Coco Chanel

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
- Camille Pissaro

The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but are felt in the heart.
- Helen Keller

Charm is the ability to make someone else think that you are both wonderful.
- Kathleen Winsor

No comments: