Saturday, December 20, 2008

Forever Ours

Today is a day I and many others have looked forward to for years. I remember watching the children being brought to the sealing rooms to be sealed to their parents longing for the day I would watch a child be brought, dressed in white, to my brother and sister-in-law. Well Clara Rae finally arrived and six months later... she is sealed to us forever! It was amazing to watch her- she watched closely and intently to the sealer as he performed the ordinance. The world was snowy white on the outside matching the beautiful white inside.





Together- always!



Mom and daughter- that smile was for me- I can always make her giggle.



Loves!
The second best part was the family that was gathered together to watch the sealing. I am grateful for celebrations that bring us together.


No comments: