Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Four Agreements

  1. Be impeccable with your word
  2. Don't take things personally
  3. Don't make assumptions
  4. Always do your best

I was at "feasting with friends" tonight when I saw that Travis had "The Four Agreements". I was excited because my copy disappeared along with a boy a long time ago. After my blog last week I was trying to remember what they all were. ( Truly pathetic- there were only four.) So I pulled his copy of the shelf and wrote them down so I would have them. As much as I hate my memory- or lack there of (truly I am often amazed at how bad it is) it does have it's pro's. It is really hard to hold a grudge if you can't remember. It helps me conquer the "natural woman". The part that holds on for eons and brings up past trespasses long gone. Anyway- enough rambling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can have mine. I never bothered to read it. I'll bring it by sometime.