Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soaring

I had a moment I live for today!
Nothing compares to the exhilaration of soaring through the air to land and articulate the body with control and delight as the music moves you beyond your body and into the grand expanse. Have you ever felt it? The feeling of being connected to more than the limits of your physical space? When the spirit pushes past its physical limits and then you are living, thriving and being! NOT thinking, trying, or preoccupied somewhere else. Unity of heart, body and mind. That was the last combination in my dance class today. For a few minutes I knew I was born to dance- I am a dancer. I wish I had the gift for choreography but I am grateful to those who do and who share their talents so I have moments I soar. That is worth living for!

1 comment:

heidikins said...

I only get that feeling when I'm on a swingset and I close my eyes...it's like a little piece of heaven. :o)

Love this post,
xox