Friday, September 9, 2011

Why I Live in Utah

All pictures are taken in Utah during this summers adventures.  This is why I love living in Utah 2011.




Wild Flowers- Aug 2011
Albion Basin (Little Cottonwood Canyon, SLC)
Trail head- 30min from my house



Bryce Canyon May 2011
Trail head- 4 hours from my house



 Moab June 2011
Trail head 3 hours from my house




Delicate Arch- Arches National Park June 2011
Trail head 3 1/2 hours from my house





Arches National Park


 Bryce




Alta- Aug 2011
30min from house


 Devil's Castle- Alta



WILD FLOWERS





 Sunset Ridge Aug 2011
Border between Alta and Brighton




Log Book at the top of Mt Olympus







Top of Mt Olympus looking East



View from Mt Olympus Saddle


Top of Mt Olympus Sept 2011
Trail head 15min from my house

No comments: