Friday, September 9, 2011

House Pictures!!


Perhaps my biggest adventure of the summer was buying my first house.  It was quite the wild ride and maybe one day I will finish writing the whole story- but in the mean time how about some pictures!!
It is so nice to say I have absolutely no buyers remorse- and considering it is my biggest purchase ever- that is a really good feeling.  I love my house.  I love coming home to it and find I love it more everyday.  Even with broken toilets, sprinkler heads and all kinds of fun greeting me in the first month- I am so happy there.  I didn't even know how much I needed it until I was in it.  I closed the last week of July and got the keys August 1, 2011.  Anya moved in with me and we are like peas and carrots (thank you Forrest Gump).  I am most excited to play in the yard.  Plenty of potential there.  So take a peek and see what you think!
































Yeah for room to grow! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Why what a lovely home!

SRA said...

Nicely done. What part of town are you in now?

sherryandtres said...

Congratulations on buying what looks like a great home. I'll miss however the occasional Sunday morning when I would see you.

Holly Stirling said...

Congratulations Heather! I had so much fun working with you- and your house is SO CUTE! I know you will have many great years full of memories in there. (As far as the broken sprinklers, and maintence....welcome to the joys of homeownership! It is a never ending battle, but a fun one too!

ai said...

SO SUPER CUTE! Congratulations Heather, it's a beautiful home!