Thursday, September 1, 2011

Heavy

I feel heavy. Not from the weight of my body; it is the weight of my heart that is shrinking me toward the earth. Tight and heavy- pulling me in toward myself. So much effort required to sustain an upright position. I just want to curl up until I overlap myself, holding everything close until I am safe. Until all of my outer walls cover my inner walls and I am no longer exposed and vulnerable.  Wishing I was a rolly polly curled up with my armor protecting me.  A little push and I could roll away from the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

high replica bags replica bags wholesale in divisoria my link replica bags wholesale additional resources replica bags nyc

Unknown said...

replica bags turkey you could check here i2u89q5f80 replica bags for sale replica bags los angeles hermes replica handbags x5y02a3e08 replica bags uk replica bags 168 mall gucci replica handbags a6h93n8e21 replica bags paypal accepted