Friday, March 28, 2008

What are the odds...

I thought I would take a moment and explain the title of my blog. Everyone in life has experienced a moment where they were left thinking- "what are the odds?". It seems to me that I am a magnetic force for attracting such events, especially this last year. So much so that I had a friend comment how much she "loves my life" because these events occur so frequently. Entertainment for others, but frequently distress for me. Years ago, Andrea and I coined the term "strange dilemma" to describe- well- strange dilemma's that always seemed to come along my way. A few weeks ago I decided that my autobiography should be entitled What are the Odds. Unless a significant change in character happens (I am not a writer) I doubt that book will ever happen- so it seemed fitting that my blog take the title. I hope that over time the blog may document this "gift" or "power" I possess. I truly wish I had started documenting these things a long time ago because in the end- when all is said and done- it really is rather entertaining.

No comments: