Friday, February 6, 2009

Zoo, Dinner, and Books

A couple weekends ago I was invited to share a day at the Zoo with my brother Tim and his family. Considering it was January 24th and raining- well not much animal life going on. But, when you have a year family's pass, it doesn't really matter because you didn't pay for that specific day. The turkeys were hoping to get inside the Cafe, the kids tried to measure up to the gorillas, and Heather Kenna was just happy to be along for the ride.










The next item of business was food. Something kid friendly... Red Robin.















I like my hat...



And finally a little story time before I raced off to my date with Anya to see "Thoroughly Modern Millie".
I am grateful to live close to family. I need to take more advantage of it...


No comments: